AstaReal Pte. Ltd. Singapore (“we, “us”, “our”) has established these terms and conditions for each customer (“you”, “your”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products, including membership (collectively referred to as “Product”) from www.astavita.sg (hereinafter to as the “Website”). You should understand that by ordering any of our Product, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions below, do not access this website or any pages thereof.
Member Account, Password and Security
1. When purchasing any Product on the Website, we require you to register an account by providing us with your current, complete, accurate and true personal information as prompted by the applicable online registration forms.
2. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Privacy of Personal Information
Use of Services
Our Website may contain notices, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other communication facilities. You agree to use these communication facilities only to post, send and receive content that are proper and not offending in any manner.
We are under no obligation to monitor the communication facilities and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any offensive actions resulting from your utilizing of any communication facilities.
We reserve the right to edit, remove, or refuse any content, and terminate your access to any communication services in our sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to disclose any information we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law or legal regulation.
Our Website contain information, data, software, videos, text, images and other materials (collectively referred to as “Content”) that are the property of AstaReal Pte Ltd. As such, they may not be reproduced, modified, republished, or displayed in any manner or stored in an information retrieval system by any means.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content availability or accuracy on these websites. You agree that any access to and/or use of such linked websites is done at your own risk. We will not be liable or responsible for any part of such transactions or promotions conducted between you and these websites.
You hereby agree to indemnify AstaReal Pte Ltd and hold us harmless against all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly out of your access and connection to and/or use of the Website or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
While we make reasonable efforts to include accurate and updated information in the Website, we make no warranties to its accuracy. We also assume no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss arising from or in connection with any inability to access the Website.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in our sole discretion, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, including where we have reasons to believe that you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions.
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website will mean that you have agreed to the acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Placing an Order
1. It is compulsory to register for an account before placing an order.
2. Your order is subject to acceptance by us and may be refused for any reason, including credit concerns, unusual volumes, or delivery addresses. For confirmed order, we will notify you of our acceptance by sending an order confirmation to the email address provided by you. For unconfirmed order, we will notify you by call or email.
3. All charges, including any applicable delivery fees are denominated in Singapore currency, unless stated otherwise
4. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before delivering the Product to you.
5. Payment for the order can only be made via PayPal. Your credit card will be charged upon successful payment. In the event of failed payment, due to insufficient funds or technical errors, please contact our Customer Service team at +65 6222 1778 | email@example.com to process your order.
6. You are responsible for reading these Terms and Conditions each time before you submit your order. By continuing with the order submission, you have agreed to the acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
1. We shall inform if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date or if the product purchased is out of stock. We shall however not be liable for any costs and damages arising after receipt of product.
2. We may not be able to deliver to some restricted zones in Singapore as well as P.O. Box addresses. For such cases, we will contact you and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
3. We have engaged TA-Q-BIN for all Deliveries within Singapore. Delivery and handling of the packages will be subject to the TA-Q-BIN’s standard Terms and Conditions.
4. We only deliver to one delivery address per order. Any request for redeliveries, change of addresses, night delivery (till 8pm latest) & delivery on weekends & public holidays will not incur any additional charges unless informed by TA-Q-BIN of any special cases.
5. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the Customer upon receipt of the online order. The email will confirm the product ordered, quantity, delivery details, total purchase amount and estimated date of delivery (if applicable).
6. The Customer is required to sign and acknowledge receipt of the delivery. You are required to check the Product immediately after delivery, and contact our Customer Service team at +65 62221778 | firstname.lastname@example.org if any damage to the product is observed, our Customer Service team will advise you accordingly on the next course of action.
Damaged / Wrong / Expired Product
1. We will try our best to ensure the Product will be delivered undamaged. However, if you inform us that the Product has been delivered to you in a damaged condition, or wrong / expired Product delivered, we will need your prompt action to provide certain information regarding the Product within two (2) working days from the delivery date, including:
a. Photo of the damaged / wrong / expired Product
b. Name and order number
2. If the Product has proven to be damaged / wrong / expired due to negligence on our end, we will collect the Product from you, do a one-for-one exchange, and deliver the Product to your location. There will strictly be no refund, unless the Product is not available or has been discontinued.
1. We may cancel an order if the Product is unavailable or has been discontinued. We will notify you and do the necessary refund.
2. For refund cases, we will return the money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
Order Cancellation by Customer
1. For order cancellation reasons other than product is temporarily out of stock or discontinued, an administration fee of S$15 or 8%* per order cancellation will be charged to facilitate refund. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at +65 62221778 | email@example.com.
2. Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched for delivery.
*Whichever is higher
1. Free to join